Dette program tilbydes i samarbejde med AFS i Argentina og nedenfor kan du læse deres beskrivelse af programmet:
This Jewish Community foundation was created in 1991. During its 21 years of existence, it has made real changes in the living conditions of thousands of vulnerable, at-risk Argentinians.
The fight against poverty is our the main goal, and we do so through a unique social model based on networking and with an approach based on comprehensive and multidisciplinary intervention.
Combining the work of professionals and volunteers, it develops education, health, housing, childhood and seniors programs, thus providing effective and efficient solutions for thousands of citizens. Transparency, effective resource management and constant accountability are key pillars of the organization.
This program helps Holocaust survivor addressing their basic needs, provides essential drugs for their afflictions and works with them in different workshops and activities to encourage socialization and promoting the creation of a support network in these groups of elderly people who for various reasons are losing their bonds.
- Assistance to the workshops of interest: Computer classes, Theater, Eutony and Community Integration
- At the same time you can collaborate in the Fundraising Area
Tasks within the fundraising area:
- Search for new rewards and grants
- Translation of documents and videos
- Set up international related organizations database
- Plan fundraising actions with the in-house fundraising development strategy in the local community
- Manage and create content, under supervision, for the international area facebook, spreading it among our contacts
- Creation of bond between the Argentina volunteer community and the volunteer’s local community
- Support the events that the Foundation makes abroad