Dette program tilbydes i samarbejde med AFS i Peru og nedenfor kan du læse deres beskrivelse af programmet:
The volunteers help in a organization focused on educating blind children. Currently they also assist autistic children.
- support the teachers in the classrooms
- help the teachers to manage the students in class
- help the students to do their tasks
- work closely with the therapists
- prepare teaching material with the advisory of the teachers
- participate in the activities of the institution such as: Talent shows on Mothers day, Christmas, National Day, Anniversaries etc.
Working Schedule: School schedule from 8am to 1pm from Monday to Friday.