Dette program tilbydes i samarbejde med AFS i New Zealand og nedenfor kan du læse deres beskrivelse af programmet:
The Educator Programme is intended to give teachers from other countries the opportunity to immerse themselves in the language and culture of New Zealand. They will work alongside colleagues in a range of school levels to gain an understanding of our teaching practices over all curriculum areas.
Participants will have the opportunity to observe how subjects are taught, how teachers prepare lesson planning and assessments along with classroom management practices in New Zealand. The schools will range from primary (years 0-8) to secondary (years 9-13) and participants will be able to include some teaching alongside the classroom teachers, students and staff.. There will be time to observe many lessons within the school. Participants need to be interested in other cultures and be open to new opportunities, sharing cultures and adaptable to different situations and school levels.
- Flexible commencement dates
- Gain an insight to teaching practices in New Zealand by working alongside New Zealand trained teachers
- Gain valuable experience in New Zealand schools working with students speaking different languages
- Acquire great professional development experience
- Work with New Zealand schools from within
- Share second language teaching knowledge
- Discover a new culture and lifestyle
- Experience the adventure of a lifetime
Programmes can be offered for individual placements or small groups. Participants will be placed throughout New Zealand.
HER kan du læse mere om ansøgningsprocessen, din interkulturelle forberedelse, hvilke kompetencer du får, rejsebreve fra vores deltagere, aktuelle tilbud, hvordan du mixer dit eget program og meget mere.